Do you want to improve the overall appearance of your skin?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, derived from ancient Chinese medicine, is a non-invasive, safe, gentle and natural anti-ageing treatment which may help to reduce wrinkles, eliminate fine lines, lift sagging skin and improve skin colour and texture. The treatment is suitable for those wanting to improve their skin’s overall appearance as well as targeting more problem areas around the eyes and mouth.
Our practitioners use very fine facial needles which are inserted, at pressure points, into the problem areas on the face causing minor trauma to the skin. When this happens energy and endophins are released and the minor trauma improves blood flow and stimulates cell re-growth.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is safe with no side effects, although slight bruising where the needles have entered the skin may occur but these heal within a week.
Here are some of benefits you can experience:
- Increasing collagen production
- Improving muscle tone and skin elasticity
- Reducing sagging and appearance of under eye bags
- Improving skin colour and tone
- Reducing inflammation and redness
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles and a softening of deep wrinkles
- Reducing stress and improve overall balance
- Improving wellbeing and encouraging relaxation
Book 6 Facial Acupuncture treatments with our Acupuncturist, Maureen McCann at The Forge Clinic now for £660 and save £20 per treatment, a total saving of £120. But hurry this offer is only available to the first 10 people to book the full course!
For more information or to book an appointment please call 020 8332 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Discount offers terms and conditions
- Discount offer only £660, normally £780
- This offer is redeemable up until 31 August 2019
- Valid for one course per person
- Treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Subject to availability and not valid with any other offer, treatment plan or discount
- Please mention this offer when booking.
For all our latest treatment deals and offers call 020 8332 6184 and speak to one of the team.