Introductory Offer: Acupuncture New Year Rejuvenation
Rebalance and recover with £20 off your Initial Consultation and Treatment
Acupuncture is a popular complementary therapy for all kinds of conditions including anxiety, infertility, insomnia and migraine. Many people also choose to have acupuncture treatment when they feel their body is out of balance or they want to improve their sense of wellbeing.
Read our Acupuncture Fact Sheet for more information.
Try acupuncture for yourself and save £20
We are offering new patients an Initial Consultation and Treatment lasting 90 minutes for just £75*, normally £95* until 31st January 2019.
Offer Terms and conditions:
- Available only for new Acupuncture patients
- *plus £5 Peak Time Charge. Peak times are 8.30 – 9.00am & 6-8pm weekdays and all day Saturday.
- Discount must be mentioned at time of booking
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please note that our treatments do not replace medical advice and treatment. If you have any concerns, please consult your GP.
January Offer: Full Body Reset only £199
Get your sparkle back and discover how good you can feel on a Full Body Reset Programme with Julie Deeks, This personalised programme will help you regain your vitality, feel energised and boost your long-term health.
Book your Full Body Reset now and save £41. This offer is only available for the first five places, so don’t miss out, book now.
For more information or to make an appointment please call 020 8332 6184 or email email@example.com.
*Offer terms and conditions:
- Early bird offer* only £199, normally £240.
- Available only to new patients of Nutritional Therapy.
- Limited to the first five places, so book now.
- Discount must be mentioned at time of booking.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Good to know
When making changes to your diet and lifestyle please inform your GP as these changes can affect your medications which may need to be reviewed with health improvements.
Please note that our treatments do not replace medical advice and treatment. If you have any concerns, please consult your GP.