Want to boost your health, regain your vitality and feel more energised? Our Nutritional Therapist, Julie Deeks, will show you how, with her easy-to-follow, step-by-step, professional personalised programme.
This isn’t about detoxing and deprivation. This is about learning how to nourish your body with the proper nutrition you need. By helping your body to naturally “reset” itself, you will eliminate toxins and encourage health, healing and optimum wellbeing.
Julie says: “Dietary changes can have a profound effect on hormones, inflammation, pain, diagnosed illnesses and even sleep and mood.”
Here are just some of the benefits you can experience:
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving skin condition
- Boosting the immune system
- Aiding restful sleep
- Improving digestion
- Losing a healthy amount of weight, (if that’s your goal)
- Creating new healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
Your Full Body Reset Programme includes:
- Two confidential in-depth consultations.
- Full body composition analysis using Tanita scales to measure your body fat, muscle, hydration and visceral fat (fat that surrounds your vital organs). This is a great way to track progress and can be very motivating.
- Blood pressure reading – this is important as your diet and lifestyle can have a big impact on your blood pressure. Julie will refer you to your GP if the readings are high to be checked again.
- Zinc status and stomach acid tests to assess your mineral needs and digestion.
- An achievable four-day food plan focusing on your goals and lifestyle.
- Email coaching and support to guide and motivate you throughout the programme,
Get set to reset, renew, revitalise!
Whether you want to manage your weight, improve your skin, move to a plant-based diet, or deal with indigestion or hormonal issues, this effective and empowering Full Body Reset programme will help you achieve your goals.
Early Bird Offer* only £199
Book your Full Body Reset Programme now with Julie Deeks at The Forge Clinic in Richmond and save over £50. But hurry, this offer is only available for five places, so book now.
Alternatively, why not treat someone special in your life with a gift voucher for the ultimate Christmas present?
For more information or to make an appointment please call 020 8332 6184 or email email@example.com.
*Offer terms and conditions:
- Early bird offer* only £199, normally £240.
- Available only to new patients of Nutritional Therapy.
- Limited to the first five places, so book now.
- Discount must be mentioned at time of booking.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Follow up appointment must be booked within 2 months of initial appointment.
Good to know
When making changes to your diet and lifestyle please inform your GP as these changes can affect your medications which may need to be reviewed with health improvements.
Please note that our treatments do not replace medical advice and treatment. If you have any concerns, please consult your GP.