Effective October 2020
|Consultation & Treatment||£67|
|Consultation & Treatment||£67|
|1 to 1 Pilates – 40 minutes||£67|
|Home Visits Service|
|Consultation & Treatment – 40 minutes||£132|
See Home Visits Service page for more information
|Gait Analysis & Orthotics|
|Semi – bespoke orthotics (if required)||from £60|
|Remedial and Sports – Pregnancy – Reflexology – Lymph Drainage|
|*please note- for new patients we cannot book a 30 minute massage as your first appointment. A minimum of 60 minutes must be booked so we can carry out a consultation.|
|Indian Head Massage – 45 minutes||£60|
|Initial Consultation and Treatment – 90 minutes||£102|
|Follow up Treatment – 45 minutes||£67|
|Labour Induction Acupuncture – 60 minutes||£77|
|Nutritional Therapy & Coaching|
|Consultation – 60 minutes||£127|
Treatments Plans for Massage Therapy- pay in advance for 3 sessions and save 10% off the total price. To be redeemed within 9 months.
Treatment Plans for Physiotherapy, Osteopathy & Acupuncture- pay in advance for 4 sessions and save 10% off the total price. To be redeemed within 4 months.
Please note the following terms for all treatment plans*;
– Treatment Plans are subject to validity period of 9 months for Massage Therapy. 4 months for Physiotherapy, Osteopathy & Acupuncture.
– Massage plans may be used with any of our massage practitioners, you are welcome to see multiple practitioners on your plan. For Physiotherapy, Osteopathy & Acupuncture you may see any practitioner within the same speciality.
– All treatment plans are non- refundable and to only be redeemed by the patient they were purchased for.
– Your plan is only for the treatment originally purchase, should you book an alternate massage duration or treatment, you will need to pay separately for the appointment.
– Please ensure you provide 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend any booked appointments as we may deduct your cancellation charge from your plan.
* Treatment plan T&C’s vary depending on the services purchase.
Please consult your insurance provider prior to booking to ensure that your treatment is covered within your policy.
The Forge Clinic has practitioners registered with the following insurers, BUPA, AXA PPP, CIGNA, WPA, AVIVA, Simply Health, Health- on-Line and Vitality Health. Please check when booking that your practitioner is covered by your specific insurer.
We are an AXA PPP, Health- on-Line and Simply Health (STP Policy Numbers) registered clinic for Physiotherapy and Osteopathy and can claim directly from these insurers on your behalf, all excesses are to be paid directly to The Forge Clinic.
We are a BUPA registered clinic for Physiotherapy and Osteopathy with Tristan Jones or Jason Bianchi and can claim directly from BUPA on your behalf, again all excesses are to be paid directly to The Forge Clinic.
Please be aware that if you pay directly for your appointment and claim reimbursement from Health-On-Line, Simply Health (STP Policy Numbers) AXA PPP or BUPA at a later stage you may not receive the full fee back from your insurer.
For all other insurance companies that we are not set up to claim directly from, we would ask that you pay for your treatment on the day and we will provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please ask reception for your practitioner’s individual provider code as this will be required when requesting authorisation for a new claim from your insurance company.
Whilst we appreciate that sometimes priorities can change, we do require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Cancellations without 24 hours’ notice will incur a cancellation fee. Please note, if you wish to cancel your appointment outside of our opening hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid the cancellation fee.
Please arrive on time for your appointment as we will not be able to extend treatment times if you arrive late. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, it will be marked as a missed appointment.
Please note that if you remove any jewellery or clothing during your treatment you will need to ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of your appointment, as we cannot be held responsible for lost property.